INSTRUCTIVE PRIVACY FOR CANDIDATES
INSTRUCTIVE PRIVACY FOR CANDIDATES
In accordance with article 13 Regulations 13 (EU) 2016/679
With the following document (“instructive“), the Holder of the processing, as later definied, wants to make you aware about the purposes and modalities of the treatment of your personal data and about the rights that the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 related to the protection and free circulation of personal data recognize to you. (“General data protection Regulation“ or GDPR)
1. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Montebello Tannery S.p.a, located in Via Lungo Chiampo,123-36054 Montebello (Vicenza) Italy is the Holder of your personal data treatment.
You can get in contact with the owner via e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following seat, to the attention of the Personal Administration Office of the Montebello’s Tannery S.p.a Via Lungo Chiampo n.123-36504 Montebello Vic (VI).
2. PERSONAL DATA OBJECT OF TREATMENT
For the purposes pointed out in the Instructive, the Holder deals with the following personal data:
- Personal and contact data, as firstname,surname, place and date of birth, fiscal code, residence, telephone number, e-mail address and other contacts;
- Data about your healthy state (ex. If you belong to a protected class)
- Financial data (ex. Your salary)
3. PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT AND ITS GIURIDIC BASE
The processing of your personal data is necessary for the selection, included but not limited, the revision of your CV and the organizations of the interviews aimed at the possibility of establishing a working relatinship.
The legal base for your personal treatment data is to do all the necessary steps related to the request made by the interested part before concluding an agreement, in accordance with article 6, first paragraphe, letter b) , of the GDPR; therefore your consent is not necessary to authorized the treatment..
Concerning the data of your healthy state, in case they will be freely distributed, the Holder will consider his decison as an expression of his consent to the treatment of these categories of data. Getting in contact with the the numbers above, you can request us to stop using the treatment for these purposes anytime.
4. NATURE OF DATA TREATMENT AND CONSEQUENCES OF A REFUSAL ON PROVIDING THEM
The treatment of your personal data is necessary for the selection, consequently your refuse to provide personal data would not give to the Holder the possibility to handle this process.
Concerning the data of your healthy state, your refuse to provide them would not give the Holder the possibility to examine these data in selection process, but it will not influence the conduct of it in any case.
5 MODALITIES FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
The treatment of your data will be done, in accordance with the provisions planned by the GDPR, through paperless, informatic and telematic instruments for the purposes indicated, and with suitable ways in order to provide security and confidentiality in accordance with the provisions planned by the article 32 of the GDPR.
6. TRANSMISSIONS OF DATA TO SUBJECTS ESTABLISHED IN AND OUT OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
For the pursuit of the purposes described in the article 3, your data will be communicated at the employees, the staff, and in general to the Holder’s staff, that will operate as authorized people to the treatment of personal data.
Furthermore, Your data can be transfered and processed by the following third parts:
- Service providers IT for the managment of informatic systems.
- Work, legal, tax consultants for the evaluation/managment of the selection process
- Employement agencies
- Others service providers in relation with the selection process
The subjects that belong to the above categories will operate, in some cases, as distincts controllers, in other cases as responsible for the treatment selected by the Holder in accordance with the article 28 GDPR. Getting in contact with the Holder through the addresses indicated in the article 1, you can ask the list of responsible persons anytime. Your data would not be widespread in public.
7. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The Holder will use your data for the purposes indicated above, using all the time that is necessary for managing the selection process. In particular, in case of negative result of this process, your CV and any other document received with reference to your application will be saved for the next 2 years and then deleted.
In the case that will be established a working relationship before the mentioned deadline between you and the Holder (directly or through an employeement agency), the data retention period indicated above will be as the one indicated in the Informative for employees/colleagues that will be sent durnig the process of assumption.
8. YOUR RIGHTS AS INTERESTED INDIVIDUAL
In relation to the described treatments in the document, you can apply your rights written in this section, contained in the articles from 15 to 21 of the GDPR, within the limits imposed by the legislation, in particular:
- RIGHT TO ACCESS – Article 15 of the GDPR: obtain confirmation if there is or not an ongoing processing of your personal data and, in that case receive informations about: purpose of the processing, categories of the deals and period of conservation, recipients whose these informations could be communicated.
- RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION – Article 16 of the GDPR: obtain, without unjustified delay, the retification of the unrights data that concern you or the integration of incomplete data.
- RIGHT TO ERASURE – Article 17 of the GDPR: obtain, without unjustified delay, the erasure of your personal data in the cases referred to the same article.
- RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING - Article 18 of the GDPR: obtain from the holder the restriction of processing in the cases referred to the same article.
- RIGHT TO PORTABILITY - Article 20 of the GDPR: receive, in an structured format, in common use and readable from an automatic device, your data and obtain the transmission of these data to an another holder without impediment, in the cases referred to the same article.
- RIGHT TO OBJECT - Article 21 of the GDPR: object at any time, to the treatment of your personal data unless there are legitimate reason for the holder to go on with it.
- WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT – Article 7 of the GDPR: withdraw the consent previously expressed with the same way as it was given.
- COMPLAINTS – propose an complaint to the Authority that protects your personal data, usng one of this addresses: Piazza di Monte Citorio n.121 – 00186 Roma e-mail: email@example.com.
These rights could be be applied by contacting the holder to the above addresses in the article 1. We inform you that the Holder could ask to check your identity before executing your request.